Elementary School Framework
1. Academic Excellence: We provide a strong foundation in core subjects, including language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies.
2. 21st Century Skills: We emphasize critical thinking, problem-solving, creativity, communication, and collaboration to prepare our students for the future.
3. Global Citizenship: We cultivate an understanding and appreciation of different cultures and perspectives, fostering empathy, respect, and responsibility towards others and the environment.
Age Groups and
Our curriculum is divided into 5 age groups:
1. Primary School (Year 1 to Year 6).
2. Middle School (Year 7 to Year 9).
3. Secondary School (Year 10 to Year 12 & A-Level).
Each age group focuses on developmentally appropriate content and skills, with a strong emphasis on project-based learning and hands-on experiences.
1. Language Arts: Reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills, with a focus on literature, grammar, and vocabulary.
2. Mathematics: Number sense, operations, geometry, measurement, data analysis, and problem-solving.
3. Science: Inquiry-based learning in life, physical, and earth sciences.
4. Social Studies: History, geography, government, economics, and culture, with an emphasis on global connections.
5. World Languages: Exposure to multiple languages, promoting cultural understanding and language proficiency.
1. Formative assessments (e.g., quizzes, class discussions, and projects) to provide regular feedback and adjust instruction.
2. Summative assessments (e.g., tests, essays, and presentations) to evaluate students’ mastery of content and skills.
3. Performance-based assessments (e.g., art portfolios, science experiments, and group projects) to assess students’ application of skills in real-world contexts.
4. Self-assessments and peer evaluations to encourage reflection and self-improvement.